VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES
ClearSpec is a medical device designer and manufacturer based in Boca Raton, Florida. We are seeking an experienced Vice President of Sales to join our team! We are seeking a highly motivated individual that will develop an overall strategy to expand market share. The candidate will leverage previous experiences to drive forward customer development and generate new revenue. This is not a conventional sales role. As a Vice President of Sales at ClearSpec you are required to use a broad skillset to influence others through strong clinical and communication skills. Working closely with the CEO you will be given autonomy to develop business plans and ideas to fully exploit the strength of our products.
- Work with distributor partners in analyzing business needs in the Gynecology, Primary Care and Hospital space
- Analyze geographical areas and develop business plans to capitalize on new business opportunities.
- Conduct field Co-Travel with Distributor partners to present the products and contribute to the knowledge of our Distributor’s
- Gain new and maintain existing business of the Company portfolio
- Conduct on site in-service and training of new and existing customers
- Attend Trade Shows and represent ClearSpec and its portfolio of products
- Conduct webinars for remote learning
- Answer any technical phone or email questions
- Develop relationships with key Gynecology and Primary Care thought leaders and Physicians
- 80% travel is expected (3 weeks out of 4)
- All travel expenses will be reimbursed through company credit card
- Cell phone and laptop provided
ClearSpec is an open work environment, where contribution and teamwork are valued. We seek to grow through common values and shared ideas. Employees are actively encouraged to challenge the status quo and seek new and better ways of doing business
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Sales & Business Development
APPLY FOR JOB – To apply for this job please email your resume with cover letter to email@example.com. Reference the Position Title in the Email Subject line.