- Work with distributor partners in analyzing business needs in the Gynecology, Primary Care and Hospital space
- Analyze geographical areas and develop business plans to capitalize on new business opportunities.
- Conduct field Co-Travel with Distributor partners to present the products and contribute to the knowledge of our Distributor’s
- Gain new and maintain existing business of the Company portfolio
- Conduct on site in-service and training of new and existing customers
- Attend Trade Shows and represent ClearSpec and its portfolio of products
- Conduct webinars for remote learning
- Answer any technical phone or email questions
- Develop relationships with key Gynecology and Primary Care thought leaders and Physicians
- 80% travel is expected (3 weeks out of 4)
- All travel expenses will be reimbursed through company credit card
- Cell phone and laptop provided
ClearSpec is an open work environment, where contribution and teamwork are valued. We seek to grow through common values and shared ideas. Employees are actively encouraged to challenge the status quo and seek new and better ways of doing business
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Sales & Business Development
APPLY FOR JOB – To apply for this job please email your resume with cover letter to email@example.com. Reference the Position Title in the Email Subject line.
ClearSpec is pleased to announce that it has signed agreements with MediGroup, Healthcare Procurement Solutions and Yankee Alliance, and has been recognized by each as a high value supplier of an innovative vaginal speculum.
About MediGroup: Based in the heart of St. Charles, Missouri, MediGroup is the single largest non-acute care group purchasing organization (GPO) in the U.S. MediGroup works alongside its sizable roster of members – which includes surgical clinics, non-acute care facilities and physician offices nationwide – and helps them cut annual costs by connecting them with only the very best services and products. MediGroup specifically identifies those products or services that can maximize a member’s profitability and efficiency. This allows physicians to better engage patients with the proper care and consideration they deserve.
About Healthcare Procurement Solutions: Healthcare Procurement Solutions, LLC (“HPS”) is a Group Purchasing Organization (“GPO”) created specifically to serve physicians, their private medical practices, and related businesses – including surgery centers, endoscopy centers, and imaging centers. In 2011 HPS expanded its programs and service offerings to include hospitals, assisted living, extended care and substance abuse facilities. Developed by seasoned healthcare consultants and purchasing professionals, HPS helps its members reduce costs by leveraging the combined purchasing power of thousands of member physicians.
About Yankee Alliance: Founded by not-for-profit hospitals in 1984 Yankee Alliance has grown to a member-driven organization of more than 15,039 healthcare providers across the country. “True to our not-for-profit roots, our members guide us in our growth as the healthcare environment shifts to value based purchasing. In today’s healthcare marketplace our members’ needs are clear and our services are modeled to support them. Expense reduction, savings identification and savings implementation – this is our focus for our members”.
August 23, 2016 – Bovie Medical Corporation (Clearwater, FL) and ClearSpec LLC (Boca Raton, FL) have entered into a master distribution agreement for the marketing and distribution of the ClearSpec Single Use Vaginal Speculum. This agreement will put ClearSpec’s products in the hands of the Bovie sales and distribution network significantly expanding its potential for use in hospitals and physician practices in North America. The ClearSpec Single Use Sheathed Vaginal speculum is a patented and FDA-cleared device designed to imrove visualization of the cervix for every exam. Combined with the ClearSpec LED illuminator, ClearSpec addresses the problem of partial visualization of the cervix for the diagnosis and treatment of cervical disease, improving outcomes for women.