Standard speculums offer only single-plane (superior/inferior) tissue retraction
Problems with current examination tools:
- Excessive lateral wall tissue can get in the way of proper vaginal exams; an increasingly common issue in multiparous and obese patients.
- Cervical examination, biopsy work can be a challenge.
- Causes unplanned-for exam time, slows efficiency in the clinic
During cervical exams and procedures:
- Would you like to improve the quality of your cervical exams?
- Are you challenged by multiparous or obese patients?
- Do the lateral walls present an obstruction issue while viewing the cervix?